If you are using a computer that has a high DPI (high screen resolution and relatively small screen), you might find that Medilink looks strange.
How to change high DPI settings
You can change how the Medilink executables scale as follows:
- Navigate to your local Medilink folder. Default path is C:\medilink32bnt.
- Navigate to the bin folder (bin is where the Medilink binaries are kept).
- Right-click on the binary you want to change the resolution for. See below for list of known effected binaries.
- Click Properties.
- Under the Compatibility tab, click Change high DPI settings (see first image).
- Under High DPI scaling override, enable Override high DPI scaling behaviour. The accompanying drop-down menu has three options. We've seen each of these work well on different machines, so try each one to see which works best for you.
Known effected binaries
Binaries we know to be effected by high-resolution scaling:
- Document Management System: binary is called Medilink.DMS.exe.
- Digital Health Records: binary is called Medilink.DHR.exe.
- Results: binary is called Medilink.DHR.Results.exe.
- If you have any questions or require assistance with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are looking into a permanent solution that will address the root cause of the issue.