1. From the Appointments Book screen
Setup>>Providers Weekly Schedule.
2. Choose the provider you want from the drop-down list.
3. If you’re create a schedule that will start later, type in the date in the Offset Weeks From section (this will just cycle the display to the appropriate week).
So if you enter a the date as 06/01/2020 then this will correspond to the 'M' (Monday) in Week 1.
4. If you just want to edit/delete a schedule, click on it and click Edit or Delete.
If you want to create a new schedule, either click Add and fill in the details, or click and drag to highlight the appropriate area.
5. If you are adding or editing a schedule you will now see the Setup Schedule screen.
Make the appropriate changes and click OK.
Note | that if you want a one-off schedule that the expiry date should be the same date (just copy and paste the start date into the expiry date).
6. If you have deleted a schedule but then realised it was a mistake, just put it back in.
Deleting schedules does not actually delete appointments, and they will pop back up once you recreate the schedule again.