Add a patient
1. From the Accounting Screen, click Search and type in a surname.
Note | You must search first even when adding a new patient, this is to prevent duplicates.
2. If you do not find the patient, click Yes
Note | if you click No but still wish to create a new patient with the previously searched for surname, you can now click New.
3. Fill in some basic details and then click one of the account attachment options, this will then take you to the full edit account screen.
4. Once you are in the full edit account screen, make the changes you need and click OK.
5. Please Note | the account section at the top of the edit patient screen determines what type of billing and what rates are charged for this patient by default (what the Invoice button will do, and what the rate is if it is not specified when billing privately).